USPS is the official Postal Service of the United States and it stands for United States Postal Service. The United States Postal Service is one of the most widely distributed networks in the world. Since there are a lot of people connected to this network of USPS, there was a severe need to create a single management portal for the entire network.
Without such a network, management of services and the communication between employees would have been very difficult. In earlier days, the entire management process was completely manual. But with the passage of time, there need for a single management portal arose and with that, the idea of Liteblue was born.
Table of Contents
What is liteblue?
Liteblue is the official employee login portal of the United States Postal Service. All the employees in the Postal Service Sector are given certain credentials which only they possess. And these credentials are used by them to login into the liteblue portal.
LiteBlue allows all the employees of USPS to log in and manages their details and all the other stuff which is required.
This is pretty much same as the normal login system we have in schools and colleges.
If you are associated with the United States Postal Service in any way, then you certainly would be knowing how vast a network it is. And to manage such a network, the formation of something as liteblue was inevitable.
Liteblue serves as a single authority for managing employee details of the USPS. So in this manner, it is a very important thing to know about. If you are related with the USPS, then you should definitely read more of this article as I am going to tell you a lot of things about Liteblue USPS and also, will tell you how you can log in to the portal as an employee.
Features of Liteblue
Now since that you know what Liteblue is, you would be thinking about the features of Liteblue and how it is going to be useful for you. So, let us first know about some of the features of the Liteblue USPS Portal.
- It connects you directly to the USPS Department.
- You get access to all the details related to you.
- Allows you to track your records, revenues, and projects
- Provides an efficient way to communicate with the customer and provide better services.
- Almost every department under the United States Postal Service is connected with Liteblue.
- Liteblue allows you to edit and make changes to your personal details
- Establishes a reliable connection between all liteblue employees.
- Real-Time synchronization
- Easy to manage and use.
- 100% secure. All your data is yours only and no one can access that.
- Easy to use with a great user interface and user experience
- All employees can easily track new orders and get customer details as well.
Though there are a lot more important features of the Liteblue USPS Portal, but there are the ones which are most important and useful. Once you are familiar with the features, I will now tell you how to login to the portal, and work with it efficiently.
How to login to Liteblue USPS and use the portal?
Now, this is a problem which many new employees of USPS face. They are not sure of how they can login into the portal properly and then use the Liteblue Services effectively.
Follow this exact step by step tutorial to start using the Liteblue Portal and manage your account efficiently.
- The Liteblue USPS can be accessed by clicking on the link below.
- Or simply open up your browser and type liteblue.usps.gov , and then press enter.
- This liteblue page will open up and you will be asked for your login details.
- Enter the details which you received from USPS. You will be having an employee id and your password.
- Once you enter those details, press login button and you will be taken to your dashboard.
- From the dashboard, you can access all the details and information.
- You can edit your personal profile, add contacts, view duties and customers.
What you can do through Liteblue
If you are a USPS Employee, then you would be wondering about the things you can do through this portal. There are a ton of benefits you avail using Liteblue. Liteblue provides a very convenient management platform to all users.
Here is a list of all the things which you can do using liteblue
- Change your Password and other details (This might seem obvious but is very important. You should change your password regularly)
- Know more about your career and how you can develop it.
- Liteblue allows you to know about the revenue you generate while being an employee of United States Postal Service.
- You can access PostalEASE which is also a department of USPS.
- Give your feedback and share your experience with USPS.
- Know about your performance and receive feedback and reviews
Facts about USPS & Liteblue
There are certain amazing facts about USPS which I bet you won’t be knowing. There are a lot of interesting data and figures about USPS, which as an employee, you would love to know about.
Let me make a list of all of them. Enjoy the facts.
- The entire revenue of USPS is over 1.5 Billion Dollars
- None of the revenue of USPS is from the tax of US Citizens or from any other source of tax.
- Entire revenue of USPS is generated from Postal Sales and their services.
- The USPS provides employment to a whopping 7.5 million people.
- The US Mail is more secure than you think. It is protected by more than 200 federal laws and comes under the jurisdiction of the US Court.
- The USPS has more than 2.27 Lakh vehicles which enable their employees to deliver your stuff to you at the right time.
- The USPS if the only US Department/Service which has the resources to deliver stuff to each and every address in the country, no matter how remote it might be
- The united states Postal Service is hell cheap and you can send letters and cards to anyone and anywhere for just 49 cents.
- The USPS processes around half of the entire world’s postage.
These facts make it very clear about the power and the usefulness of the United States Postal Service to the US citizens.
So this is pretty much it with this article and I will wrap it up now. However, I am pretty sure that you are impressed to know all this information about the USPS and the Liteblue management portal for USPS Employees.
Also, I think that you would be having questions at this point of time. So feel free to throw questions in the comment sections down below. If you wish to know anything more in ths matter, you can leave a comment below, and we will try our very best to enlighten you with all the information you require. Have a good day.