USPS is the largest postal service organization in the world. USPS stands for United States Postal Services and this is one of the biggest reasons why the United States of America is the most well developed, fast, and equally well organised country in the world. Also check Liteblue
The postal services are mainly responsible for keeping an organised data base of its employees. The employees enrolled with USPS Liteblue can have the easy access of many important things relating to their services like the payroll , their performance records , salary slips , request responses etc.
More about Liteblue & USPS
The USPS on its part requires personal information of the employees like their name , age , date of birth , address , department etc at the time of registration and provides you with a temporary password which the enrolled employee is supposed to change and make a permanent password for the portal login. The information which we provide is stored in our database which we can request for change if situation demands . Tthe USPS portal only allows the login and registration of only the authorized employees . if any not authorized person attempts to login or register to the USPS Liteblie portal then he/she becomes viable for legal action to be taken upon.
How to change the address
Coming straight to the reason behind this post, the change of address can be done by following various procedures . the most exclusive and easiest among all is the one done by following the given steps.
- First of all get access to the USPS Liteblue official login page
- The page will request you for your login details i.e. The login id (the login ID is the one in the employee ID card) and your permanent password.
- Select the “ LOG ON ” option to get access to your database.
- Move on to “MY HR” option in the portal and select the “CHANGE MY ADDRESS” option from the drop down and then go and select the “EDIT” option in the same.
- The menu that follows the “EDIT” option allows you to make changes in your address which you provided earlier . ( basically it allows you to make changes in any of your personal details you provided prehand to the USPS portal )
- After having made the changes click on to the “REVIEW” button so as to finalise your changes before saving .
- Click on to the “SAVE” button to replace the changes permanently until and unless you go for the changes again.
This simple procedure enables you to make changes with your Address or any other change that you would like to make in your login account.
There are times when you are not able to login to your USPS Liteblue employee account so as to make the required changes, for example at the time of portal renovation one is unable to login to the USPS employee account . It is at such times that the other methods come into power.
The other procedures that too can be followed for the same are listed below .
Use of postal mail
Here is the official address of the USPS.
HRSSC/COMPENSATION & BENEFITS, P.O. BOX 970400, GREENSBORO – N.C. 274970400, USA
You can send your application (form 1216) to this address to change you address.
Use of phone service
Employees can easily get in touch with the portal’s telecom help services by simply making a call on the number “877-477-3273” and respond according to the problem to the automated call.
Selecting the “5th” option will get you to the in-line service executive to whom you can discuss about the change in address service.
Use of USPS Kiosk
Employees can access the PC Kiosks located at various distribution centres and some post offices where the officials present in the Kiosk desk will help you through your way out in change of address.
These were all the possible ways following which you can make changes in your USPS Liteblue database . I hope that this article was useful.
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to leave them in the comment section down below.